Monday, October 5, 2009

Starts & Finishes


"The way to get started is to stop talking and start doing."

Walt Disney (1901–1966)

Lots of things to get started as fall approaches, and lots of things to finish.
Most of the time when I get home from work, all I want to do is sit around and relax.
~
But... children bring me back to reality.
~
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the changing colors and fresh air that blows in the house. I love all the leaves falling in my yard. I love sleeping with the window open as the cool air comes into my room forcing me to get another blanket or snuggle up to someone a little more to stay warm. And, this is about the only time I like to bake. Somehow baking is easier when it is cooler. So, Bailey and I will start baking. MacKenzie only likes to eat.
~
~ Happy Fall ~

No comments: