Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A girls night out with "Sex"

It was a girls night out with Sex and the City... The highly anticipated release came with a bang and 7 of us ventured out to be in the mix of things. There was my cousin Suzanne and her friend Cathy, my cousin Liz and her friend Beth, my good friend Michelle, sister Heather and myself. We started out at Seasons for a couple of drinks and dinner and moved to Q-Bar at the Sheraton since the movie didn't even start until 10:40PM. Yes, it was Late!! It was too late. I can not stay out late anymore and try to function with only 3-4 hours of sleep. It didn't help that I had a bike ride on Saturday too. Thank goodness it was not until 12:00, but it was in the middle of the heat.

The movie was good, not as good as I had hoped. SJP just did not look good to me. A little too skinny. There were women who came in limos and dressed to the nines. My group, well, we just look good and casual. Not fancy, not casual. Just good. Us 40 something girls still got it.






1 comment:

The Avery Family said...

It was SUCH a good movie! My mom was "depressed" for most of it she said...But at least it had a good ending! I can't wait to see it again!