Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

My beautiful mom... Rose.

A time to remember the love kids bring you. A time to remember how a mother touches your life. A time to remember mom's that are no longer with us. While Mother's Day is sometimes a sad day for me, Frank always reminds me that I can't let it ruin my day, because I have two beautiful daughters to celebrate it with. Most of the time I feel robbed that my mom isn't here to see my girls. I know that she would be a very influential person in their life. She would have taught them all the talents she had, cooking, sewing, gardening and many more. Most of all she would make sure they new God and that even though life can be tough, we can't live like it is the end. She showed this as she was dying. She smiled every day and made sure that I new as her daughter that she loved me.

I always want my kids to know that I love them no matter what happens. I hope everyone has experienced that love of their mom that way I experienced love from mine. It is unforgettable...

1 comment:

The Wades said...

You made me tear up. What a lovely tribute to your mom.