Monday, January 28, 2008

Another New Pet?????///

I thought I was doing good with 2 BIG dogs and a tarantula. As much as I love my husband, I have to admit he drives me crazy sometimes. Here is the latest pet he has brought home. Apparently, this little guy was standing at the fence by the fire station just looking at Frank with sad eyes. So what does Frank do...he brings him home. He looks to be a Border Collie. He can't be more than 6 month old because he still has his puppy teeth. Needless to say, Jazz and Osa, were not very happy dad brought home a dog, muchless a boy dog. Frank really likes him, maybe because it is another male in the house? Well, we need your help. Vote at the top of the page to wage in wheather we keep him or not. He IS very cute.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you say no to that face?! Too cute! You have to keep him. We have 3 huge dogs and it's really no big deal, I mean I really don't mind vacuming EVERY day.

Heather, paperfollies.typepad.com said...

OMG...border collies are the best! Easy to train, great with kids, easy-going and they'll herd just about darn near anything, probably even the tarantula! If you don't keep him you will regret it! We have three dogs and two cats...you can do it! I really don't mind vacuuming every day either ~ there's four of you...that's what 2days a week per person more or less?
Hugs,
Heather